Our technical support staff is here to help you with any difficulty you may have and regularly goes above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction every time.
Need help? Give us a call!
(Monday ~ Friday 8AM-5PM CST)
We are here to help! We know that contacting technical support can be a painful process with some companies but rest assured you will not have that experience with us. When you call, you will speak directly with our technical support technicians who are highly knowledgeable and here to serve your needs.
Before you call, we ask that you do some basic troubleshooting.
Here are a few simple steps you to try before you call:
- Reset the device.
- Check all cables and connections.
- Check the power supply.
- If the problem still exists: try to isolate the issue by disconnecting all connected devices and try to break it down to the simplest signal chain. Many video issues can be caused by simply having too many devices in the signal chain.
RMA Request Process
Call Tech Support at 800-549-6393 for an RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. All returned defective products should include the Model and Serial Number, and should be accompanied by the following:
- A copy of one of the following: Invoice, Date of Shipment, PO Number, or Sales Order Number
- A brief description of the problem.
- All manuals, accessories and packaging that the product originally came with.
- The RMA number must be written visibly on the outside of the shipping carton.
All returns must be shipped prepaid to the following address:
Attention: RMA Department
6701 Clinton Road
Loves Park, IL 61111
RMA items will be repaired or replaced at Clinton Electronics Corporation discretion.
See the warranty for more information.